Here’s a short video with some exercises you can do at home – brought to you by our very own Ashlee. These easy-to-do workouts can be done at home, and all you need is a jumprope.
Things to Remember:
- Make sure there’s nothing around that you could trip over
- Always have Parental / Adult Supervision
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable clothes to work out in
- Doing these exercises 3-4 times should give you about an hour workout
- Be prepared to sweat, and make sure to drink plenty of water
- If you feel you need to take a break during your workout, take a break